METS is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for METS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does METS mean?
- The Metadata Encoding and Transmission Standard is a metadata standard for encoding descriptive, administrative, and structural metadata regarding objects within a digital library, expressed using the XML schema language of the World Wide Web Consortium. The standard is maintained in the Network Development and MARC Standards Office of the Library of Congress, and is being developed as an initiative of the Digital Library Federation.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
METS also stands for:
- Marine Equipment Trade Show
- Materials and Equipment Trading Service
- Mechanized Export Traffic System
- Met Coil Systems Corporation (de-listed)
- METabolic EquivalentS
... and 16 more »