What does METS mean in Environmental?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand METS in the Governmental field in general and in the Environmental terminology in particular.
Find a translation for METS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does METS mean?
- The Metadata Encoding and Transmission Standard is a metadata standard for encoding descriptive, administrative, and structural metadata regarding objects within a digital library, expressed using the XML schema language of the World Wide Web Consortium. The standard is maintained in the Network Development and MARC Standards Office of the Library of Congress, and is being developed as an initiative of the Digital Library Federation.
Discuss this METS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
METS also stands for:
- Mariano Ended Their Season
- Marine Equipment Trade Show
- Marine Equipment Trade Show”
- Materials and Equipment Trading Service
- Mayor's Emergency Telephone System
... and 21 more »