What does BRAT mean in Law & Legal?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand BRAT in the Community field in general and in the Law & Legal terminology in particular.
Find a translation for BRAT in other languages:
Select another language:
What does BRAT mean?
- terror, brat, little terror, holy terror(noun)
- a very troublesome child
Discuss this BRAT abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
BRAT also stands for:
- Bananas Rice Applesauce and Toast
- Bananas, Rice, Applesauce, and Toast
- Basenji Rescue And Transport
- Basic Requirements Approval Testing
- Beautiful, Rich, Attentive, Thoughtful
... and 12 more »