What does ICI mean in US Government?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ICI in the Governmental field in general and in the US Government terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ICI in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ICI mean?
- ici was an alternative weekly French language magazine distributed in print in Montreal, Quebec, and online through the Canoe.ca network from 1997 to 2009. It had an audience of 89,000 readers a week. On April 29, 2009, Quebecor Media announced that it would cease publication of the newspaper, with the last issue being published on April 30 The newspaper will live on as ici Week-end, a weekly insert in 24H and on its website.
Discuss this ICI abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ICI also stands for:
- Cicia, Fiji
- IFIP International Conference in Central Asia on Internet
- Imperial Chemical Industries
- Imperial Chemicals Industries
- Independent Colleges of Indiana
... and 26 more »