What does IDMS mean in Databases?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand IDMS in the Computing field in general and in the Databases terminology in particular.
Find a translation for IDMS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does IDMS mean?
- IDMS is primarily a network database management system for mainframes. It was first developed at B.F. Goodrich and later marketed by Cullinane Database Systems. Since 1989 the product has been owned by Computer Associates, who renamed it Advantage CA-IDMS and later simply to CA IDMS.
Discuss this IDMS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
IDMS also stands for:
- Industrial Diesel Manufacturing and Service
- Instructional Data Management System
- Integrated Debt Management System
- Integrated Distribution Management System
- Integriertes Dokumenten Management System
... and 5 more »