SAFER is an abbreviation for:
Staffing for Adequate Fire and Emergency Response
Find a translation for SAFER in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SAFER mean?
- In cryptography, SAFER is the name of a family of block ciphers designed primarily by James Massey on behalf of Cylink Corporation. The early SAFER K and SAFER SK designs share the same encryption function, but differ in the number of rounds and the key schedule. More recent versions — SAFER+ and SAFER++ — were submitted as candidates to the AES process and the NESSIE project respectively. All of the algorithms in the SAFER family are unpatented and available for unrestricted use.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SAFER also stands for:
- Evasion and Recovery Selected Area For Evasion (SAFE) Area Activation Request
- Safe Autonomous Ferry and Emergency Rescue
- Safety Advisory Foundation for Education end Research
- Safety And Fitness Electronic Record
- Safety and Fitness Electronic Records System
... and 10 more »