What does AMM mean in Food?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand AMM in the Miscellaneous field in general and in the Food terminology in particular.
Find a translation for AMM in other languages:
Select another language:
What does AMM mean?
- Amm was a moon god worshipped in ancient Qataban, in what is now southern Arabia. The inhabitants of the kingdom referred to themselves as the Banu Amm, or the "Children of Amm". He was also revered as a weather god, as his attributes included lightning bolts. His consort is the goddess Asherah.
Discuss this AMM abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
AMM also stands for:
- Acoustic Mismatch Model
- Advanced Meter Management
- Advantage Marketing Systems, Inc.
- Agnogenic Myeloid Metaplasia
- AIDS, Medicine, and Miracles
... and 22 more »