What does ARPA mean in Environmental?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ARPA in the Governmental field in general and in the Environmental terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ARPA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ARPA mean?
- The domain name arpa is a top-level domain in the Domain Name System of the Internet. It is used exclusively for technical infrastructure purposes. While the name originally was the acronym for the Advanced Research Projects Agency, the funding organization in the United States that developed one of the precursors of the Internet, it now stands for Address and Routing Parameter Area. arpa also contains the domains for reverse domain name resolution in-addr.arpa and ip6.arpa for IPv4 and IPv6, respectively.
Discuss this ARPA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ARPA also stands for:
- Adaptive Resource Protection Agent
- Address Resource Program Access
- Advance Rehearsal Project Approval
- Advanced Rapid Process Agent
- Advanced Research Projects Agency
... and 10 more »