What does WOMBAT mean in Science Fiction?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand WOMBAT in the Miscellaneous field in general and in the Science Fiction terminology in particular.
Find a translation for WOMBAT in other languages:
Select another language:
What does WOMBAT mean?
- any of several stocky, burrowing, herbivorous marsupials of the family Vombatidae, of Australia, about the size of a badger.
Discuss this WOMBAT abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
WOMBAT also stands for:
- Waste Of Material, Batting, And Time
- Waste Of Money, Brains, And Time
- Web OS Machine Base Architecture Tester
- Women Over Mates, Beer, And Television
- Word Of Mouth Buy And Tell
... and 9 more »