What does JAAT mean in Military?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand JAAT in the Governmental field in general and in the Military terminology in particular.
Find a translation for JAAT in other languages:
Select another language:
What does JAAT mean?
- joint air attack team
- A combination of attack and/or scout rotary-wing aircraft and fixed-wing close air support aircraft operating together to locate and attack highpriority targets and other targets of opportunity. The joint air attack team normally operates as a coordinated effort supported by fire support, air defense artillery, naval surface fire support, intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance systems, electronic warfare systems, and ground maneuver forces against enemy forces. Joint terminal attack controllers may perform duties as directed by the air mission commander in support of the ground commander
Discuss this JAAT abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
JAAT also stands for:
- Jackson Academy of Applied Technology
- Joint Anonymization and Archive Transmission
- Journées annuelles de l'accueil touristique
- JSPS Alumni Association of Thailand
... see them all »