What does JAMES mean in Military?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand JAMES in the Governmental field in general and in the Military terminology in particular.
Find a translation for JAMES in other languages:
Select another language:
What does JAMES mean?
- Also called James′ the Great′. one of the 12 apostles, the son of Zebedee and brother of the apostle John. Matt. 4:21.
Discuss this JAMES abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
JAMES also stands for:
- Japan Association for Middle East Studies
- Java Apache Mail Enterprise Server
- JEOL Automated Microscopy Expert System
- Joining Across Miles Environmental Systems
- Joint Accreditation Monitoring Evaluation System
... and 2 more »