LIFE is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for LIFE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does LIFE mean?
- the general condition that distinguishes organisms from inorganic objects and dead organisms, being manifested by growth through metabolism, a means of reproduction, and internal regulation in response to the environment.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
LIFE also stands for:
- χρηατοδοτικό έσο για το περιβάλλον
- Lasting Impressions For Everyone
- Lay Involvement For Evangelism
- Leaders In Fitness Education
- Leading, Influencing, Facilitating, and Enabling
... and 56 more »