What does MRC mean in US Government?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand MRC in the Governmental field in general and in the US Government terminology in particular.
Find a translation for MRC in other languages:
Select another language:
What does MRC mean?
- MRC is a file format for electron density that has become industry standard in Cryo-electron microscopy, where the result of the technique is a three-dimensional grid of voxels each with a value corresponding to density of electrons. It was developed by the MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology. The MRC format is supported by almost every molecular graphics suite that supports volumetric data. The major packages include: Visual molecular dynamics UCSF Chimera IMOD
Discuss this MRC abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
MRC also stands for:
- Bibliographic data (Machine-Readable Cataloging records)
- Maganti Ravindranath Chowdary
- Magic Rave Crew
- magnetic resonance cholangiography
- magnetic resonance cisternography
... and 85 more »