What does WINO mean in Food?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand WINO in the Miscellaneous field in general and in the Food terminology in particular.
Find a translation for WINO in other languages:
Select another language:
What does WINO mean?
- a person who is addicted to wine, esp. a derelict.
Discuss this WINO abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
WINO also stands for:
- Wife in Name Only
- Wine Institute New Orleans
- Wine Institute Of New Orleans
- Wine Investigation for Novices and Oenophiles
- World Intelligence Network Operations
... see them all »