What does GDR mean in United Nations?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand GDR in the Governmental field in general and in the United Nations terminology in particular.
Find a translation for GDR in other languages:
Select another language:
What does GDR mean?
- East Germany, German Democratic Republic(noun)
- a republic in north central Europe on the Baltic; established by the Soviet Union in 1954; reunified with West Germany in 1990
Discuss this GDR abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
GDR also stands for:
- Game Differential Ratio
- General Distributed Release
- General Distribution Release
- Genome Database for Rosaceae
- Geophysical Data Record
... and 15 more »