WISE is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for WISE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does WISE mean?
- having the power of discerning and judging properly as to what is true or right; possessing discernment, judgment, or discretion.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
WISE also stands for:
- Wales Ireland Scotland And England
- Walk In Synthetic Environment
- Web Interface For Statistics Education
- Web Interface Of Search Engine
- Web-based Integrated Science Environment
... and 28 more »