What does STREAM mean in Ocean Science?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand STREAM in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Ocean Science terminology in particular.
Find a translation for STREAM in other languages:
Select another language:
What does STREAM mean?
- a body of water flowing in a channel or watercourse, as a river, rivulet, or brook.
Discuss this STREAM abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
STREAM also stands for:
- Standard Tensioned Replenishment Alongside Method
- standardized treatment regimen of antituberculosis drugs for patients with multidrug-resistant tuberculosis
... see them all »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Salmon Trout Restoration Education and Aquatic Management on Amazon.com
- Search Salmon Trout Restoration Education and Aquatic Management on Google