What does IOOF mean in Unclassified?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand IOOF in the Miscellaneous field in general and in the Unclassified terminology in particular.
Find a translation for IOOF in other languages:
Select another language:
What does IOOF mean?
- IOOF Holdings Limited is an Australian financial services company which offers a range of products and services including financial advice, superannuation, investment management and trustee services. It was founded in 1846 as the Victorian branch of an international friendly society, and has its origins in the provision of sickness and funeral benefits prior to the widespread availability of government-funded welfare services. Since demutualising in 2002 and listing on the ASX in 2003, IOOF has completed a number of mergers and acquisitions creating a significant financial services entity with more than $100 billion in funds under management, administration, advice and supervision and over 700,000 customers.
Discuss this IOOF abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
IOOF also stands for:
- Independant Operators Of Farms
- International Order of Odd Fellows
- Itleindependent Order Of Odd Fellows
- The International Order Of Foresters
... see them all »