What does CAMA mean in Ocean Science?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CAMA in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Ocean Science terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CAMA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CAMA mean?
- A hybrid animal produced by breeding a camel and a llama.
Discuss this CAMA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CAMA also stands for:
- Canadian Aboriginal Music Awards
- Cape Association of Modelling Agencies
- Capital Area Marching Association
- Central Arizona Museum Association
- Centralized Automatic Message Accounting
... and 18 more »