What does ASPIRE mean in Educational?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ASPIRE in the Community field in general and in the Educational terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ASPIRE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ASPIRE mean?
- draw a bead on, aspire, aim, shoot for(verb)
- have an ambitious plan or a lofty goal
Discuss this ASPIRE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ASPIRE also stands for:
- Academic Scholars Program in Real Environments
- Academic Summer Program Introducing Resources for Engineers
- Academic Support Program Inspiring Renaissance Educators
- Access to Student Programs in Reach of Everyone
- Achieving Student Potential in Reaching and Expanding
... and 18 more »