What does OPS mean in Canadian?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand OPS in the Regional field in general and in the Canadian terminology in particular.
Find a translation for OPS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does OPS mean?
- (Roman mythology) goddess of abundance and fertility; wife of Saturn; counterpart of Greek Rhea and Cybele of ancient Asia Minor
Discuss this OPS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
OPS also stands for:
- OBP (On Base Percentage) + SLG (Slugging Percentage)
- Occupational Prayer Specialty
- Oceanic Preservation Society
- Off-Premises Station
- Office of Pharmaceutical Science
... and 47 more »