What does CRES mean in Firms?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CRES in the Business field in general and in the Firms terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CRES in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CRES mean?
- Cres is an Adriatic island in Croatia. It is one of the northern island in the Kvarner Gulf and can be reached via ferry from the island Krk or from the Istrian peninsula. With an area of 405.78 km², Cres is the same size as the neighbouring island of Krk, although Krk has for many years been thought the largest of the islands. Cres has a population of 3,184. Cres and the neighbouring island of Lošinj once used to be one island, but were divided by a channel and connected with a bridge at the town of Osor. Cres's only fresh water source is the Lake Vrana.
Discuss this CRES abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CRES also stands for:
- Camden Rockport Elementary School
- Center for Real Estate Studies
- Center for Reliable Energy Systems
- Center for Religious Experience and Study
- Center for Renewable Energy Sources
... and 29 more »