What does AIDS mean in Laboratory?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand AIDS in the Medical field in general and in the Laboratory terminology in particular.
Find a translation for AIDS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does AIDS mean?
- AIDS, acquired immune deficiency syndrome(noun)
- a serious (often fatal) disease of the immune system transmitted through blood products especially by sexual contact or contaminated needles
Discuss this AIDS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
AIDS also stands for:
- σύνδροο επίκτητης ανοσοποιητικής ανεπάρκειας
- Academy of International Dental Studies
- Accident/Incident Data System
- Accretive Industrial Development Syndrome A non-medical term used in real estate
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Sydrome
... and 20 more »