What does AMAP mean in Laboratory?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand AMAP in the Medical field in general and in the Laboratory terminology in particular.
Find a translation for AMAP in other languages:
Select another language:
What does AMAP mean?
- AMAP is a multiple sequence alignment program based on a new approach to multiple alignment called sequence annealing. This approach consists of building up the multiple alignment one match at a time, thereby circumventing many of the problems of progressive alignment. The AMAP parameters can be used to tune the sensivitiy-specificity tradeoff. The program can be used through the AMAP web server or as a standalone program which can be installed with the source code.
Discuss this AMAP abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
AMAP also stands for:
- Accelerated Microenterprise Advancement Project
- Active Member Appreciation Program
- Advanced Management Accounting Program
- Advanced Modular Armor Protection
- AL MUQARRAM AUTO PARTS
... and 10 more »