MIST is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for MIST in other languages:
Select another language:
What does MIST mean?
- a mass of minute globules of water suspended in the atmosphere at or near the earth's surface, resembling fog but not as dense.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
MIST also stands for:
- Avalon Capital, Inc.
- Major Incident Support Team
- Marikina Institute of Science and Technology
- Mars Impactor Science Trial
- Massachussetts Institute of Santaland Technology
... and 15 more »