What does BETA mean in Law?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand BETA in the Community field in general and in the Law terminology in particular.
Find a translation for BETA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does BETA mean?
- the second letter of the Greek alphabet (Β, ß).
Discuss this BETA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
BETA also stands for:
- Baby Evil Tryout Application
- Ballistic Coefficient
- Battlefield Evaluation and Target Acquisition
- Battlefield Exploitation Target Acquisition
- Beginning Employment Training For Adulthood
... and 18 more »