ICI is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for ICI in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ICI mean?
- ici was an alternative weekly French language magazine distributed in print in Montreal, Quebec, and online through the Canoe.ca network from 1997 to 2009. It had an audience of 89,000 readers a week. On April 29, 2009, Quebecor Media announced that it would cease publication of the newspaper, with the last issue being published on April 30 The newspaper will live on as ici Week-end, a weekly insert in 24H and on its website.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ICI also stands for:
- Cicia, Fiji
- IFIP International Conference in Central Asia on Internet
- Imperial Chemical Industries
- Independent Colleges of Indiana
- Independent Curators International
... and 15 more »