What does NORM mean in Geology?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand NORM in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Geology terminology in particular.
Find a translation for NORM in other languages:
Select another language:
What does NORM mean?
- a standard or model or pattern regarded as typical
Discuss this NORM abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
NORM also stands for:
- Nack Oriented Reliable Multicast
- National Organization For Raw Materials
- National Organization of Restoring Men
- National Organochlorine Residue Management
- Naturally Occurring Radioactive Material
... and 9 more »