ARAC is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for ARAC in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ARAC mean?
- Araç is a town and district of the Kastamonu Province in the Black Sea region of Turkey. According to the 2010 census, population of the district is 20,002 of which 5,860 live in the town of Araç. The district covers an area of 1,642 km², and the town lies at an elevation of 740 m.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ARAC also stands for:
- Accommodation Review Advisory Committee
- Advanced Recreational Avalanche Course
- Aids Research Advisory Committee
- Aleb Resource And Alliance Center
- Arabian Racing Association Of California
... and 4 more »