What does EAR mean in Unclassified?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand EAR in the Miscellaneous field in general and in the Unclassified terminology in particular.
Find a translation for EAR in other languages:
Select another language:
What does EAR mean?
- the organ of hearing and equilibrium in vertebrates, in mammals consisting of an external ear and ear canal ending at the tympanic membrane, a middle ear with three ossicles for amplifying vibrations, and a liquid-filled inner ear with sensory nerve endings for hearing and balance.
Discuss this EAR abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
EAR also stands for:
- Earnings After Retirement
- Echo Resources Ltd
- Electronic Arteficial Recordings
- Emergency Artificial Respiration
- Emerging Artist Representative
... and 16 more »