COMA is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for COMA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does COMA mean?
- a state of prolonged unconsciousness, including a lack of response to stimuli, from which it is impossible to rouse a person.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
COMA also stands for:
- Children Of Mental Awareness
- Come Out Of My Ass
- Committee on Medical Aspects of Food and Nutrition Policy (abolished 2000)
- congenital oculomotor apraxia
- Currency Overlay Management Account
... see them all »