PARTNERS is an abbreviation for:
Partners As Researchers And Technologists Negotiating Education Reform Strategies
Find a translation for PARTNERS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does PARTNERS mean?
- Partners is a gay-themed buddy comedy, starring Ryan O'Neal and John Hurt as a mismatched pair of cops.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
PARTNERS also stands for:
- Parents And Resources Together Nurture Educate Respect And Support
- Parents And Resources Together Nuture Educate Respect And Support
- Partners As Researchers And Technologists Negotiating Educational Reform Strategies
- Partnership Against Resistant Tuberculosis A Network For Equity And Resource Strengthening
- Providing Affordable Resources Through iNvestments, Education, and Reliable Services
... and 1 more »