SASA is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for SASA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SASA mean?
- A plant genus of the family POACEAE. Folin is the water-soluble extract from Sasa albomarginata. Sasa kurinensis is an ingredient of Sho-ju-sen, a Japanese herbal medicine.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SASA also stands for:
- S-band Antenna Structural Assembly
- Saginaw Arts & Sciences Academy
- Salta, Argentina
- Sexual Assault Survivor Advocates
- South Asian Student Alliance
... and 3 more »