What does PURE mean in Military?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand PURE in the Governmental field in general and in the Military terminology in particular.
POMCUS (Prepositioning Of Material Configured in Unit Sets) Unit Residual Equipment
Find a translation for PURE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does PURE mean?
- free of extraneous elements of any kind
Discuss this PURE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
PURE also stands for:
- Innovative Medical Services
- Parents Universal Resource Experts
- People Understanding the Reason for Existsance
- Personal Unplugged Real Exclusive
- Physicians Ultrasound in Rwanda Education
... and 9 more »