KATS is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for KATS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does KATS mean?
- Kats is a town in the Dutch province of Zeeland. It is a part of the municipality of Noord-Beveland, and lies about 20 km east of Middelburg. In 2001, the town of Kats had 286 inhabitants. The built-up area of the town was 0.072 km², and contained 162 residences. The statistical area "Kats", which also can include the surrounding countryside, has a population of around 430.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
KATS also stands for:
- FM-94.5, Yakima, Washington
- Kansas Association of Teachers of Science
- Karachi Automated Trading System
- Kaw Area Technical School
- Kempton Arts & Theatrical Society
... and 8 more »