What does BIA mean in Professional Organizations?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand BIA in the Business field in general and in the Professional Organizations terminology in particular.
Find a translation for BIA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does BIA mean?
- In Greek mythology, Bia was the personification of force, daughter of Pallas and Styx, and sister of Nike, Kratos, and Zelus. She and her siblings were constant companions of Zeus. They achieved this honour after supporting Zeus in the war of the Titans along with their mother. Bia is one of the characters named in the Greek tragedy Prometheus Bound, written by Aeschylus, where Hephaestus is compelled by the gods to bind Prometheus after he was caught stealing fire and offering the gift to mortals.
Discuss this BIA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
BIA also stands for:
- background impulse activity
- Basic, Intermediate, Advanced course sequence
- Bastia, France
- Beginning, Intermediate, and Advanced
- Behavioral Influences Analysis
... and 31 more »