ALPS is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for ALPS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ALPS mean?
- a mountain range in S Europe, extending from France through Switzerland and Italy into Austria and Yugoslavia. Highest peak, Mont Blanc, 15,781 ft. (4810 m).
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ALPS also stands for:
- Accessible Large Playground Structure
- Accidental Launch Protection System
- Active Learning Practice For Schools
- Active Learning Practices for Schools
- Adjustable Long-term Puttable Security
... and 12 more »