What does WISE mean in Military?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand WISE in the Governmental field in general and in the Military terminology in particular.
Find a translation for WISE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does WISE mean?
- having the power of discerning and judging properly as to what is true or right; possessing discernment, judgment, or discretion.
Discuss this WISE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
WISE also stands for:
- TV-33, Fort Wayne, Indiana (formerly WKJG)
- Wales Ireland Scotland And England
- Web Interface For Statistics Education
- Web Interface Of Search Engine
- Web-based Integrated Science Environment
... and 30 more »