What does SAGA mean in Unclassified?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand SAGA in the Miscellaneous field in general and in the Unclassified terminology in particular.
Find a translation for SAGA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SAGA mean?
- a narrative telling the adventures of a hero or a family; originally (12th to 14th centuries) a story of the families that settled Iceland and their descendants but now any prose narrative that resembles such an account
Discuss this SAGA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SAGA also stands for:
- San Antonio Gender Association
- Scandinavian American Genealogical Association
- Scientific Association For Global Awareness
- Scott Adams Grand Adventures
- Send A Granny Away
... and 19 more »