GATES is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for GATES in other languages:
Select another language:
What does GATES mean?
- Horatio, 1728–1806, American Revolutionary general, born in England.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
GATES also stands for:
- Gifted Adolescent And Teens Educational Society
- Gifted And Talented Educational Services
- Global Air Transportation Execution System
- Government Authorised Tax Elimination Strategies
- Guidance Advice Training Education And Support
... see them all »