What does PDL mean in Medical Physics?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand PDL in the Medical field in general and in the Medical Physics terminology in particular.
Find a translation for PDL in other languages:
Select another language:
What does PDL mean?
- poundal, pdl(noun)
- a unit of force equal to the force that imparts an acceleration of 1 foot/sec/sec to a mass of 1 pound; equal to 0.1382 newtons
Discuss this PDL abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
PDL also stands for:
- North American Palladium, LTD.
- Pacific Diagnostic Laboratories
- Paddleboro Defense League
- Page Description Language
- Page Description Languages
... and 48 more »