What does RICH mean in Hospitals?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand RICH in the Medical field in general and in the Hospitals terminology in particular.
Find a translation for RICH in other languages:
Select another language:
What does RICH mean?
- having wealth or great possessions; abundantly supplied with resources, means, or funds.
Discuss this RICH abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
RICH also stands for:
- Rebuilding Individual Character Habits
- Reflectance Imaging for Cultural Heritage
- Residual Income Creates Happiness
- resources intimacy competence and health
- Responsibility Integrity Caring And Honesty
... and 5 more »