What does UNCLE mean in Law & Legal?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand UNCLE in the Community field in general and in the Law & Legal terminology in particular.
Find a translation for UNCLE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does UNCLE mean?
- a brother of one's father or mother.
Discuss this UNCLE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
UNCLE also stands for:
- U N C L E
- United Nations Control For Law And Enforcement
- United Network Command For Law And Enforcement
- United Network Command for Law and EnforcementTHRUSH
- United Network Command For Law Enforcement
... and 4 more »