FIRE is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for FIRE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does FIRE mean?
- a state, process, or instance of combustion in which fuel or other material is ignited and combined with oxygen, giving off light, heat, and flame.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
FIRE also stands for:
- Faith Intercession Repentance And Evangelism
- Faith Intercession Repentance Evangelism
- Faith Intercession Repentance Evangelization
- Faith Intercession Repentence And Evangelization
- Faith Involvement Relationship And Excellence
... and 28 more »