JOBS is an abbreviation for:
Job Opportunities and Business Support
Find a translation for JOBS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does JOBS mean?
- The domain name jobs is a sponsored top-level domain in the Domain Name System of the Internet. As indicated by its name, the domain is restricted to employment-related sites. The domain was approved by ICANN on April 8, 2005 as part of the second group of new TLD applications submitted in 2004. It was installed in the DNS root in September 2005, and began accepting registrations later in the year.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
JOBS also stands for:
- Job Opportunities for Business Success
- Job Opportunity and Basic Skills Training Program
- Jobs Opportunities And Basic Skills
- Jobs Opportunities through Better Skills
- Jobs, Opportunity, Benefits, and Stability
... and 2 more »