What does RIBS mean in Community?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand RIBS in the field in general and in the Community terminology in particular.
Redefining Ideal Beauty Standards
Find a translation for RIBS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does RIBS mean?
- Ribs of beef, lamb, venison, and pork are a cut of meat. The term ribs usually refers to the less meaty part of the chops, often cooked as a slab. They can be roasted, grilled, fried, baked, braised, or smoked. A set of ribs served together, is known as a rack. In American cuisine, ribs usually refers to barbecue pork ribs, or sometimes beef ribs, which are served with various barbecue sauces. They are served as a rack of meat which diners customarily tear apart by hand, then eat the meat from the bone. Slow roasting or barbecuing for as much as 10–12 hours creates a tender finished product.
Discuss this RIBS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
RIBS also stands for:
- Reactive Intercept Barrier System
- Relevant Inevitable Believable and Simple
- Research in the Biological Sciences
- Resource Interface Behavior State
- Reston Internal Bus System
... and 1 more »