What does ARMA mean in Museums?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ARMA in the Community field in general and in the Museums terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ARMA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ARMA mean?
- Arma is a city in Crawford County, Kansas, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 1,481.
Discuss this ARMA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ARMA also stands for:
- American Radio Manufacturers Association
- American Reiki Masters Association
- Anglican Renewal Ministries Australia
- Asphalt Roofing Manufacturers Association
- Association for Renaissance Martial Arts
... and 3 more »