What does SATA mean in Hardware?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand SATA in the Computing field in general and in the Hardware terminology in particular.
Find a translation for SATA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SATA mean?
- Sata is a traditional dish from the Malaysian state of Terengganu, consisting of spiced fish meat wrapped in banana leaves and cooked on a grill. It is a type of Malaysian fish cake, or otak-otak. The main ingredients of sata are grated coconut, sardines, ginger, onions and chili peppers. Sata is not to be confused with Satay, another dish popular in Malaysia.
Discuss this SATA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SATA also stands for:
- Sacramento Area Tennis Association
- Serial Advanced Technology Architecture
- Slow Adaptor Technology Arbitration
- Specialized Assault Tactical Androids
- Student Air Travel Association
... and 1 more »