SPICE is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for SPICE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SPICE mean?
- a pungent or aromatic vegetable substance, as pepper or cinnamon, used to season food.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SPICE also stands for:
- Selected Programs For Improving Catholic Education
- Senior Prevention Intervention Counseling Education
- Simulation of Polymorphic Interactome in Cancer Etiology
- Simulation Program For Integrated Circuit Emulation
- Simulation Program with Integrated Circuit Emphasis
... and 24 more »