What does BRICK mean in Educational?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand BRICK in the Community field in general and in the Educational terminology in particular.
Find a translation for BRICK in other languages:
Select another language:
What does BRICK mean?
- a block of clay hardened by drying in the sun or burning in a kiln and used for building, paving, etc.
Discuss this BRICK abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
BRICK also stands for:
- Balance Respect Integrity Character and Knowledge
- Better Residential Independent Contractor Konsortium
- Bike Run It Can Kill
- Brotherhood Respect Intelligence Conduct and Knowledge
- Burma, Russia, India, China, South Korea
... see them all »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Building Responsible Intelligent And Compassionate Kids on Amazon.com
- Search Building Responsible Intelligent And Compassionate Kids on Google